Saturday, August 10, 2013

This is awesome! Bridal shower: everyone brings a new pair of underwear which represents their personality have to guess who brought what, bride gets to keep all! (I'm not normally a game person, but I think this could be fun)

Wedding favors discount
Wedding favors discount
wedding cake topper
wedding cake topper
wedding dress
wedding dress
This is awesome! Bridal shower: everyone brings a new pair of underwear which represents their personality have to guess who brought what, bride gets to keep all! (I'm not normally a game person, but I think this could be fun)
This is awesome! Bridal shower: everyone brings a new pair of underwear which represents their personality have to guess who brought what, bride gets to keep all! (I
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment